8.09.2009

First Post

Ok this is (obviously) my first post on this thingie... I've tried blogs before but always kept forgetting to update them. Maybe this will be different. Umm I guess I'll be posting about whatever I feel like on here, just random crap or me ranting about something/someone that pissed me off(nothing new) so I guess if that interests you somehow then ok. I think the only people who will ever read this are people from twitter (if not, add me I'm xharlequingirlx) but it really doesn't matter who reads this. So umm... Yeah I guess that's it for this post.

PS. it won't allow me to use the signature I usually do so does anyone have suggestions as to what I could use as my sign-off?




5 comments:

  1. [: heyyyy. i wrote my first blog thing .. i think i talked way too much about myself =x lmfaooo. well sounds good to me. [= ima subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I saw and commented XD Naww that's what makes it interesting! It's a blog, be yoself gurllll XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I'd make one...but I know I'd forget to update it xD I barely update my LJ anymore, unless I'm really bored or just updating stories which you ARE good at btw :P

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. CASSIE! (I don't know how to reply to you directly :l) and I am NOT! You saw my porn!fail, you can't deny it after that! And yeah I wanted to get into LJ but I'm giving up on that dream and only using it for SATD :p

    ReplyDelete