8.09.2009

Mmph. Headaches are evil!

Ok so I'm just sitting here wandering around on the intarweb(aka reading slash) and I get this headache and tummyache out of nowhere! I'm feeling horrible and it's driving me insane! I blame trying to set up this blog thing. It was stressful :p I'm supposed to be "asleep" because I have class tomorrow, but when did I care for bedtimes? When they tell you to "go to bed" I do it, of course. They didn't say anything about sleep, though ;] So here I am, bored out of my mind, giving myself an even worse headache trying to think of what to write that would entertain anyone reading this. This is all your fault. Here I sit, typing away, and you aren't even thankful! Nope, you don't care. Hell, you aren't even here! So, why do I bother? Boredom. Boredom does horrible things to people... Like force them to write pointless blogs that no one will ever read. Scary, right?
Well, enough horror stories for one night. It's 2AM and even though that's kind of early for me to sleep, I'm still very tired and sore from the Green Day concert Saturday night. So, I bid you adeu! Or however you spell it... I honestly don't care :p




No comments:

Post a Comment