8.11.2009

Hot Mess and Petedon in Action ;]

Ok I have to make this quick because my lame-ass parents have started taking away my electronics at my "bedtime" every weeknight... So I just wanted to discuss a few things. First of all, Hot Mess [Cobra Starship's new album] is finally out! Of course I got the songs from Frostwire before-hand but still, yay! We also got #hotmess as number one on trending topics, so that was exciting to see something actually GOOD up there! All there has been is miley, jonASSes, teen choice awards, all that crap up there and I'm getting sick of it. Also Pete W, Bden U, Mark H, and Zack H got #bringbackpluto as number one earlier today so that was great =] Ok moving on!!! Now I don't know how many have heard [ok only one person reads this maybe so yes I know I sound stupid] but at Pete Wentz's club Angels and Kings Brendon Urie performed New Perspective acoustic and well, Pete got a little "excited" and decided to blow Bren through his jeans in the middle of the song. It was EPIC. One of the greatest moments in fandom history... Here is the link ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gdfSMQakG0 Ok I really have to go, this was longer than I expected. If I have the time I'll post tomorrow, bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment