8.12.2009
[[Enter Witty Post Title Here]]
Okkk well good-ish news! Last night I was thinking about the meteor shower (which I didn't get to see... boo) but inspiration struck for a slash!fic =D If I actually decide to write it, it's gunna be all the FBR guys are gunna be stars/meteors/whatever and Ry and Bden are (obvs) gunna be together and they are all in the sky with the others and everyone gets together for this special annual shower thing where they zoom across the sky together and stuff. I don't know if I'm gunna write it because someone I know does ficlets like this and I don't wanna seem like I'm copying her :l So I'm not sure yet. Especially since mine will suck and blah. Anywayssss that was the good-ish news. Oh I have 10 out of 16 Hot Mess songs so 6 more and my album shall be complete, woot woot! XD Ok random thing here but for some reason I rubbed the middle side of my thumb against my other thumb's fingernail and it makes this really weird noise! It doesn't do it for all the other fingers though . . . but still awesome! Yeah I honestly had nothing important to say on here, just felt like updating . . . Oh and if you somehow find all of this interesting, share my blog with others! Because practically no one reads this crap ;p and sign my guestbook! =] Ok well off to stupid class... bai!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment