Well hello again. . . ! I'm VERY pissed off because I just wrote a very long blog and accidentally deleted it, so I'm going to attempt to re-write it. Umm. . . today has been bleh so far. Went to school, that's never fun. . . Although I did get 100 on my midterm so that's pretty good :p Lot's of chores. . . I have to do ALL the laundry. Do I look like I want to wash my father's wighty-tighties??? NO. Not fun at all. And I'm really hating how my professor only gives me less than two days to write a paper. I have major writing issues and suck at it so yeah. . . no bueno :l I wish we had something to eat, but noooo. I get to starve when I'm actually hungry for once. Yay. . . Listening to Cobra Starship's new album Hot Mess and let me tell you... it is the BOMBDIGGITY!!! No joke. So go check them out when you get a chance to ^_^ Oh wait. . . Switched to Eatmewhileimhot, hehe I love Christopher Drew XD I could go on for days about his sexiness so I'll just cut this off right now. Umm . . . My neck feels like it's been burned all over and I have no idea why. Anyone else ever have that? Mmph(<--fave word of the month) Oh well. Hopefully it'll stop soon. I guess this is the end of this pointless blog. I'm off to hunt for some yummy goods, adios! x]
8.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment